When you’re searching for dependable water heater services, who can you turn to? Our experts at Reliable Heating & Cooling are ready to give you the care you require. There is no need to shiver in an icy shower when your friendly team of expert technicians is nearby to lend a hand. We are prepared to answer questions about any kind of system.
Get in touch with us now at (616) 253-3979 to learn more about your options for water heater installations, replacements, or repairs here in Hudsonville and Greater Grand Rapids.
Many people are used to seeing the massive tank heater systems deep down in their basement or cellar. Cold water runs into these giant cylinders via pipes, and the water is gradually heated up by either oil, electricity, or natural gas. But even though these storage-tank heaters are perfectly acceptable, did you know that there are other potential options you could select as well, depending on your family’s unique needs?
The most popular kinds of water heaters include:
- Tankless heaters – When you do not have a lot of space, tankless water systems are the way to go. Because they heat your water on demand, there is no need to have a massive tank. In addition to being very convenient to install and store in any location around your home, tankless systems are very popular because your whole household can benefit from instantaneously heated water.
- Electric heaters – Electric heaters have a conventional tank that stores the hot water. As the name implies, electricity effectively heats the water, allowing you to pull from the storage tank when you turn on your tap. This style of water heater is cheaper to install, but requires more space than a tankless unit.
Even though water heaters are built to last for many years, they will eventually wear out due to frequency of use.
Reach out to one of our knowledgeable technicians if you ever notice that:
- The tank is rusting or showing other signs of corrosion
- The water pressure suddenly drops
- Strange sounds coming from the tank or pipes whenever you use hot water
- The water is full of small particles of minerals and rust
- The water always feels lukewarm in temperature
By being alert to the signs that your water heater system is beginning to fail, you can quickly call our techs at Reliable Heating & Cooling for troubleshooting when you need them most.
Reach out to us today at (616) 253-3979 or speak to our team online to learn more about our great payment plans for Georgetown water heater services. Serving Hudsonville and the Greater Grand Rapids area.